My blogger sister and dear friend Poppy of Poppy’s Patisserie | Bunny Kitchen has honored me with the Bouquet of Three Award. Poppy, this acknowledgment has long been pending, and it has been so long since you awarded me this that even I had forgotten about it, But as they say, better late than never! 🙂 Poppy is an excellent cook and her bakes are simply out of the world. Do check out her recipe for the incredible Baked Vanilla Cheesecake with Blackberry Syrup here.
The Bouquet of Three Award includes an exciting trio of The Best Moment Award, The Versatile Blogger Award, and the Sunshine Award.
Awarding the people who live in the moment,
The noble who write and capture the best in life,
The bold who reminded us what really mattered –
Savoring the experience of quality time.
The Versatile Blogger Award is awarded based on quality of writing, the uniqueness of the subjects covered, the level of love displayed in the words and quality of the photographs and the level of love displayed in the taking of them.
The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspires others.
Here are the rules; since I have already shared some facts above, I will go ahead and reveal the blogs I wish to award.
- Display the award picture.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Pass the nomination along to 15 blogs you have recently discovered.
- Contact the nominees.
- Share seven things about yourself.
Blogs I award;
- Lemony Shots
- Veggie Bento Love
- Silk And Spice
- Georgia Kate’s Kitchen
- Fit For 365
- Rachel In Veganland
- The Cook’s Life
- Laura’s Mess
- Live2EatEat2Live Blog
- Homemade With Mess
- Penny And Rusty’s Food Blog
- Cook AZ I Do
- Go Bake Yourself
- Rantings Of An Amateur Chef
SEVEN THINGS ABOUT ME:
1. I used to be dead scared of dogs, till I got one as a pet.
2. I can sit hours by the window, gazing at the moon and the stars.
3. I broke my arm while riding a tricycle when I was three. I haven’t rode a bicycle ever since!
4. As a teenager, I despised anything sweet, Now I have a well developed sweet tooth.
5. I have a habit of preserving clothes that I wore to special occasions. Even those that I wore as a child!
6. I let a little bit of all the perfumes that I use remain in the bottle. I smell them later to relive old memories.
7. A girl nicknamed “cyclone” once, I am now the calmest woman you will ever come across! 😛
Eat, drink and be merry! 🙂